Bliss Care & Training Ltd
At bliss care, we aim to provide Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsible and well led services hence promoting the well-being and safeguarding our services user and clients from danger, harm and abuse
At Bliss Care and Training Ltd we aim to provide safe compassionate and exceptional care to our clients. We aim to provide the well-being of our clients.We adopt a person- centred approach to care and provide support tailored to meet the client’s individual needs and provide them with the level of care they require.
We provide care and support that is person-centred and tailored to meet your needs whether you are elderly, convalescing or disable or require assistance with domestic task.
Our care workers provide expert support for a broad range of services users we offer:
- Care for older people, both as traditional home care and also in our innovative Extra Care
- Care for adults with specialist or complex needs such as physical or learning disabilities or dementia. We also offer dedicated care support for people at the end of life.
- Reablement support to help people regain independence after a period of illness injury or hospitalization
- Live-in support and respite support for family carers. Care services of all kinds overnight, either as a sleep-in or a ‘waking night’
- Palliative care
- General house work
- Home Care
Bliss- care personnel and support services include the following:
- Personal care( Bathing, dressing, incontinence management)
- Medication management
- End of life care
- 24-hour live- in care and support
- Dementia care
- Reablement support to help people regain independence after a period of illness injury or hospitalization.
- Waking/sleeping night services
- Social support (shopping, cooking, light domestic, companionship)